Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Wish Award

For my next birthday this year, I will turn 27 years old. It will be 8 months and 7 days from today's date (September 29). I have no plans for my 27th birthday yet. I celebrated my 26th birthday at work and the husband surprised me flowers and chocolate-mocha birthday cake. For sure, I will be stuck at work on my next birthday, again!

I was surprised when Madz - The Pride of Hingotanan Bohol sent me a link on this Birthday Wish Award. She keeps on sending me a message about exchanging links but I always forget to add her 3 blogs because of my internet connection. I am sorry about that girl. I never knew I could met someone special like you, Madz! On the other hand, another friend of mine whom I met few months before 2008 will end, Donabel - Memoirs of a Pinay in America forwarded this award too. Thank you for this award!

The rules are:
1. Make a list of what you want on your birthday
2. The list should be 15 numbers
3. Post the image of this award in your posting
4. Give it to 10 friends of yours

Here are my 15 wishes for my birthday:
  • Just like I always wish and pray every year when it's my birthday, I want God to give us, my family and friends more blessings and good health.
  • I wish that before this year will end, our house in Kentucky will be sold. Paying two utility bills and insurance is just crazy!
  • I wish that the gas prices will remain cheaper than it is used to be so that many people and campers will travel.
  • I wish to get a raise on my salary! Yehey!
  • I wish to lose some weight. I felt like I am getting heavier everyday of my life!
  • I wish to fill up the balikbayan box that I am going to send to my mom and sisters before Holiday Season will start this year.
  • I wish to get all the DVD's complete season of the TV series House, M.D.
  • I wish to spend a wonderful 6 month vacation in a warmer place after working 6 months in a campground. I just don't want to spend another harsh winter here in North Dakota.
  • I wish to receive a nice pair of diamond earrings and a ring from my beloved husband to add to my collections.
  • I wish to meet my wonderful online friends.
  • I would love to travel to 7 more states that I haven't seen yet - Michigan, Ohio, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arizona, California and Nevada before traveling to east coast.
  • I wish to get my favorite designer handbag I have been wishing to get for a long time.
  • I wish to earn more opportunities from blogging so I can earn more money!
  • I wish to earn another degree here but I just can't make up my mind yet.
  • I wish that there would be WORLD PEACE!

8 comments:

anne said...

27 pa diay ka girl aguy tiguwang pa diay ko nimo hehehe 31 na jud ko proud bah lol

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

mao ba? bata pa diay ko nimo girl? hehehe I will turn 27 this year. I thought mas tiguwang ko nimo hehehe

Umma said...

Hello Haze.. tiguwang sad ko nimo.. manug 30 naman jud ko this bday oi! hahaha..

Good to hear you already traveled most of the states, me not that much pa hahaha..wa time si hubby mag suroy kay busy man sa work. Then, naa sad me baby.. waaah mas wa na me time mag travel.. I hope pag nakahibalu na maglakaw si YL.. hopefully we can bring him with us..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Umma! our age gap is not that far hehehe... mao jud sistah oi, basta naa baby kay lisod kaayo mag travel kay you have to carry baby YL pa man.

But when he's walking na and big enough na, pwede na mo mag suroy suroy. Take time lang gud, daghan pa man time diba? hehehe

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Mura ta ni sa pageant da kay world peace man jud.. hahaha.. just kidding ate Haze! :)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, mao jud oi! feeling beauty queen pud ko hehehe

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Everyone!

Hmmmm Choc Mocha cake! sounds yummy ! :-) Oh no, it is always a bit rubbish having to spent your birthday at work! When I was at school my birthday always fell right in the middle of the school exams! Definitely put a bit of a dampener on the whole day!
This is more of a comment to your friends who may read this blog!
Like you, many of my friends are stuck at work infront of a computer on their birthday! I always try to make my friends birthdays special, try and organise a little something in the evenings!! However, to try and cheer them up whilst they are at work I send them an e-Card birthday greeting! (Lets hope the boss doesn't see!! I always find that this is a really good, and simple way to just make a little extra effort on a friends birthday! (and it cheers them up at work!)
I have trawled the internet and have found some really cool sites, but my fav one so far is called http://www.ecards.co.uk I found it really easy to use and the best thing is that it's free! Lots of different themes of cards to choose from, and lots of funny, and cute ones too. There is a great application where you can load your own photos and add them to the card.(This is called Face It) I put one of my mum in there and sent it to her, he said it made her smile. You can load different photos of your friends into different cartoon characters! My favorite one is the cartoon of Elvis dancing!
Just wanted to share this with you all, give it a go!
Love and Hugs
Nicole.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Nicole:

Thanks for the information. I will surely visit the website. I love sending birthday cards or any occasion cards to all my friends. That way they know and feel how much I appreciate them and I am thankful for being a good friend.

Yeah, my birthday will always fall when I am at work but it is ok as I can get special treatment from my loving husband.