Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Am Out!

At last! I am out of the house once again. For the past few weeks, I seldom go out of the house. If ever I am outside, I don't stay that long as it is very cold and all the parts of my body gets frozen. I know some of you hates being in cold weather. Well, can I complain? I guess I don't have the right to complain at all since this is the place we chose to live by. I just want to be out sometimes and enjoy the weather this wintertime. But we just can't!

Earlier today, I had the chance to enjoy the outside. The temperature is 25 to 30 degrees for the first time since Thanksgiving. I love the weather outside! The wind didn't blow today. I didn't even wear my gloves to keep me warm. It is very lovely, except for no sunshine. That would have made the afternoon more perfect.

8 comments:

tx sweetie said...

haller hazel, I added your blogs to all 4 blogs naku. look for it lang under "own domains" ...

kabagaa snow oi carry paman mag nipis ug jacket.. haller 30 degrees nindot nana nimo? kabugnaw kaha? whoaaa kurog au ko ana paman.. hehe

btw, bisaya ba u? just let me know lang if u r not.. so I can change my words here.. i mean translate it to tagalog or english..

admin said...

Hello! sana makapunta din ako jan..hehe..take care..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Sweetie Pie:

hello Sweetie pie! I really appreciate your comments. I am originally tagalog but I can speak bisaya, ilokano, itawis, chavacano, and I can understand a little bit of ilonggo.

And yes, 25-30 degrees here in ND is already a good weather since the wind is not blowing. Unless it is minus 30 degrees which is really cold...

Thanks for adding my blogs dear

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Dominique:

Come over here and experience the winter wonderland! hehehe

anne said...

hi hazel wow katugnaw jud dinha ai wahhh lol sip onon man sad ko

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Anne! How are you? its really cold up here hehehe nag sipon na gani ko hehehe, carry lang gihapon

amiable amy said...

what a cute smile and a sassy pose ...hehehe...more pics lease

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, hello Amy! I am glad you came by! Thanks for the lovely comments