Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, January 23, 2009

What Do You Love About Your Husband?

Whether you believe me or not, I have no friends around here where we live now. I have met few Filipinas who are also married to their American husband but they have different interest compare to mine. Luckily, I found nice and special friends in the blogosphere where I can share my thoughts and feelings. Thank you Umma - Spices of Life for tagging me!

My husband and I first met over the phone in May of 2006. He visited me in the Philippines (September 2006) after 4 months of corresponding with each other. He stayed 9 days in his first visit. Then he went back November of 2006 in his second visit and stayed for 3 months. He proposed to me December of 2006. He went back to U.S. of A. on February 2007 and went back for the third time in the Philippines in May of 2007. He stayed for 1 month and 2 weeks. We got married in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee on September 2007.


  • I have known my husband for 2 years and 8 months and married for 1 year and 4 months. What I love about him is, he really cares for me and for my family back home.
  • I love my husband because he makes me feel very special. When I am lazy to cook our food, he will take time to cook food for us.
  • I love my husband because he thinks of me always. He always cares for me. He always check on me and supports me to all my endeavors.
  • I love my husband because he pampers me like a baby. He let me go shopping and buy what I want while he's comfortably sitting in the couch at the mall while waiting for me.
  • I love my husband because he always needs my attention and let me know how much he love me and that he always tell me how special and important I am in his life.
  • I love the fact that my husband can't sleep at night when I am not at his side. I think that is cute knowing that he needs someone like me to be with him at night.

20 comments:

Wena said...

I love my husband...awwww wala man ko husband..pwede i love my kabit?hahahahaha.....grabe in detailed jud ang ilang meeting vah.....nice au....tiyaga kau si kalbo...=)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha correct! detailed jud and paspas jud hehehe... Dapat mag asawa ka na rin hehehe

mommy Orkid Belle said...

That is so sweet of him ate Haze! Hay ang akoa ra tawn amiga diria kay si ate Vicky mao ra jud, and she is 63 years old. Mura lang pod ug akoa momma here sa US. hehehe...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Diri pud sa ND Adin kay ang mga kaila nako kay mga tiguwang naman hehehe I am looking kanang closer to my age jud pero ok man sila. Nice man pud sila nako...

Anonymous said...

hello! sarap naman ng feeling merong guy na katulad ng hubby mu.well sometimes ganun din hubby ko.pwedi bng xlinks?

anne said...

Hehehe you are so lucky to meet a man like your husband girl, stay in love and be happy always

zuveena said...

wow! im speechless i wish u all the best in ur married life and hope ur love and marriage will last a lifetime...thats noble...amazing. i was stunned.completely.

Dhemz said...

na parehas jud ta girl..hehehhe..lisod na..you know..it is hard to trust someone..who knows they will stub you in the back....maypa dire sa blogosphere nakakita pako ug genuine friends..apil sad ka sa kong lista...hehehe!


Ay ka sweet..hahha..swerte jud ta no sa atong mga banana..maygani kay isog ug dugo ning BISDAK mag under ra ang bana...hehhehe..joke!

Umma said...

WOW... super sweet naman ang story nyo Haze.. I like the words " He pampers me like a baby"...

Hhahaha...you're lucky to have a hubby like that bec some guys got easily bored especially the shopping..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Khaye:

Hello there Khaye! Sure we can exchange links. I know there are some husband that pamper their wife too. There are just so many ways and different personalities

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Anne:

Hello Anne, he is very loving and caring. I can't ask for more

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Janice:

Hello Jaj, thanks for the wishes! I appreciate it. I wish you too happiness!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Dhemcy:

Correct jud ka Dhemz, lisod jud makig friends oi especially when they start to stick their noses out hehehe I am glad that you're one of my special friends Dhemz... Ka sweet ba nimo oi, Thanks kaayo

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ Umma:

Correct ka dyan sistah Umma. They easily get bored jud when we go shopping. So my husband will wait for me in the couch and wait for me while I go shopping hehehe at least dili makapoy iyahang beauty waiting sa beauty nako hehehe

Thanks Umma!

Anonymous said...

Hello Haze,swerte gyd ta na mga Pinay na naka bana ug but-an ug love pod ato family sa Pinas.Ako pod bana pag tamad ko magluto sya magluto french foods :)

Ako na test na gyd nako unsa ko ka love sa ako bana ug ang ako family kay iya gyd gitabangan ako Mma tong buhi pa sya na mamaayo maski halos mazero na amo kwarta sa banko.

Mao na pasalamt kos a Dyos na mahal kaayo ko sa ako bana pero ako man pod ginasulian iya pagmahal,sobra pa :)

Anonymous said...

how sweet! a good person like you deserves to be treated special man sad. both you and W are lucky to have found each other.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Amor! I agree nimo, all we want lang man kay buutan ang bana nato diba? and love ta to the fullest. It makes me love my husband more because he loves me so much...

Thankful kaayo ko. Ka-nice pud sa bana nimo oi, kanang kwarta kay you will earn that again pero ang happiness na mahatag nato sa love ones nato kay never ending joy to our lives diba?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

@ SimplyJacy:

Hello girl, thanks! I am lucky to have Winn as my husband because I can be me without prejudices jud. We love each other... naks!

Thank you Jacy!

Anonymous said...

Sguro nakita pod gani sa ako bana Haze na mahal nako sya kaayo mao na ginasuklian pod nya ang ako pagcare ug love.Ginahatag nya unsa na butang ako gusto basta kaya lang nya.Natupad ako mga dreams through nya.

Mao na love kaayo nako sya for his unconditional love nya nako(same thing with me)I hope na kami ra ghapon after 100 years hahahha or even forever :)

Mao gyd ang kwarta makit-an ra,sayang lang kay namatay ghapon ako MMa pero at least nabuhi pa sya more than a year.tanan,pasalamat ko sa ako bana sa iya tabang gyd.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Amor!oh how sweet sa imuhang bana. We don't really expect things like this in our life but we are truly blessed and loved diba?

You are so lucky with your banana pie girl...