Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cute Blogger Award

I got lucky today that I have been awarded by Grace - My Life. Thank you for this wonderful Cute Blogger Award, Gee! Thank you for remembering me!

Here are the rules:

1. Each blogger must post this rules

2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves

3. Blogger that are tagged need to write ten facts of themselves. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.

4. Don’t forget to live them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Here's my 10 random facts about me:
  • I can watch TV the whole day. The only time I will get up from the couch is when I need to drink some water, go to the bathroom to pee or do my thing and go to the kitchen and look for something to munch on.
  • I enjoy both being a home buddy and being outside to have fun
  • It took so long for me to go shopping. I have all the patience to choose the best clothes, shoes, hair clip, make-ups, purses and all the things that a girl wants like me.
  • I have a passion for cooking. I love to cook!
  • I cannot stand a dirty and unorganized place. I take time to clean and organize everything. I am somewhat a neat-freak person.
  • I am a heavy sleeper. Thunder won't even wake me up. My usual wake up time is around 10:00 to 11:00 in the morning. Again, I love to sleep!
  • I can stay for a longer time in-front of my computer. It is part of my life.
  • I love blogging! I can write and express all my thoughts.
  • I love meeting new friends. I am a person whose friendly, sweet and bubbly.
  • I don't forget to always say "Thank you, God!" everyday. It is my daily routine and it feels good.
I guess, all of you got this award. But if you haven't receive anything like this, please do grab it. It is my pleasure to share this with you. Thank you very much!

7 comments:

Gee said...

Hi Hazel...Wow! Such a heavy sleeper...But neway, I love sleeping too...for me it's the best recreation...lolz...thanks for grabbing this award.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Gee! I had fun. Na enjoy din ako hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Thanks for the information...

Umma said...

hello Haze ganda.. you're right.. I guess everybody got this one already long time ago.. nahuli ang beauty mo hahaha but better late than never daw..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello Umma dear, oo nga eh nahuli ang beauty ko sa pag post hehehe

Thanks!

Dhemz said...

hhaha...glad to know a piece of you girl..na ako sab 10-11 ako mo mata uy...bruncn permi way breakfast..hehhehe!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha hala girl, pareha jud ta. ako jud kay brunch pirmi, dili man pud ko ganahan breakfast sayo girl even when I was still a student.

sometimes, when I woke up kay water and saging dayon hehehe