Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bangkok, Thailand Getaway

I was browsing my Multiply page when I came to view and reminisced our Bangkok getaway last May of 2007. After visiting me for the 3rd time in the Philippines, my husband decided to have a getaway in Bangkok, Thailand on May 26 - June 2, 2007. He told me that he wants to see what's in Bangkok. It's gonna be a one whole week of fun being together.

But actually, before he went to see me for the 3rd time in the Philippines, I already furnished everything, the tickets and tour packages that we needed there (in Bangkok). It seems like I was his Executive Secretary doing everything for my Big Boss. All I did was to wait for him at the airport the night he arrived, and that's 4 days prior to our Bangkok trip.

One thing also that we decided to have a getaway was not to wait too long and get bored for my US visa to arrive and so we are off to go and we had a blast! Everything was full of fun just for me and him. We really had fun! We experienced the elephant ride in the Elephant Village. We always go whenever there's fun and adventure. Its like we are discovering ourselves really well before we get into marriage and the rest is history...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have read a lot of good reviews about Thailand. i wish to visit it someday. i haven't been to other Asian countries other than the stop-over which doesn't even count. hehehe!

i bet Haze you got the chills when you start reminiscing those sweet moments you had together. Did you get butterflies on your stomach too?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, ikaw talaga Jacy you made me laugh. Thanks for the comment! yes I always had a butterflies in my stomach whenever he's coming to the Philippines and visit me. Thailand is really a nice place to chill out and just have some fun.

agcreatives said...

mau ka pa girl one week sa bangkok hehehe ako mga 3 days lang kulang kau time not enough to enjoy Thailand...wla gali kau ka adto sa mga famous spots...hehehe yadz TC girl...hay nagkabuang akong blog karon kay nagchange ko ug adress I hope it will work napud...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, si Winn man gud yadz kay ganahan sya musakay sa elephant, hehehe naboring na sad mi for the last 3 days kay murag naadtuan na namu tanan...so ang last 2 days kay nagshopping na gud mi, hehehe