Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sunday Madness!

Need a break from a very tiring week? What about a break from the hot weather? I know, summer is really here! Everything seems get going because the sun is out. Some people are putting their stuff outside for some yard sale, others go to a trip for a beach splash and enjoy the wonder of theme parks and some was just to get laid and do something new and different.

Believe it or not, I still didn't get a chance to see my 4 girlfriends, in the big screen. I know it has been a long time since its movie premiere of the Sex and the City. It has been 9 days since the movie premiere and I know we can still catch up with it sometime but not very late. We just can't do it because my husband's grandson was spending his couple of weeks summer break from school. So, we might as well check out some other movies like the Kung Fu Panda by Jack Black, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and You Don't Mess with The Zohan by Adam Sandler.

Another one hot summer Sunday. I have a personal date with my God, and oh, I can bring my husband. I am so grateful that Winn was always with me whenever I go - the church, the mall, the parks or even a very long trip, we are always together. I guess that's keeping the love alive. After church, we will be heading to Elizabethtown, KY to attend the Anniversary party of my online friend whom I met in the other website. It's gonna be a lot of fun again, good food and good times!

No comments: