Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, June 13, 2008

First Summer Splash

Last Wednesday, I had my first summer splash. It's not actually in the beach but in the swimming pool! We took Tyler (my husband's grandson) home in Somerset earlier and it took us about 2 hours to get there. Summer is really here! Its getting hotter and hotter all day and that's everyday. Sometimes, I just want to surrender with how the weather change. In some states of America, they have a heat wave. A heat wave is a prolonged period of excessively hot weather, which may be accompanied by high humidity.


After dropping Tyler off last Wednesday, we drove for 45 minutes going to Mark's place where he got a big swimming pool. Mark and his family was out of town for the week. They went to St. Augustine, Florida to spend their annual summer trip since his 3 daughters were out of school for their summer break. We actually went to Mark's place not just to enjoy but to check his place for some breakouts because they have been long gone for a week now.



So, after checking the place, I ripped off my clothes and put on my swimsuit. The first time I am going to show off my body and have a wild summer escapade with my husband. It was just me and him together in the swimming pool. I finally flaunt my sexy body (laughs!) and show off what I have been hiding for 25 years! We just talked about some good things while swimming together in the pool. Nobody is around and we really had a blast! After swimming, we ate in King Buffet where we had a great lunch. Indeed, my first summer splash with my husband was amazing!

4 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

ay sus! ka sexyha ba gud ani. ako ani nagdako rang tiyan maka swimsuit kaha ko ani eheh! u look great dai.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe thanks dai Roche! sus ako gani ka naka dare na jud maskin dako ug tiyan, hahaha... kaya lang pud na nimu dai kay mas slim pa man ka nako, hehehehe

Generous Heart said...

Wow sexy...just dropping by Hazy.Have a wonderful summer ahead!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, nakita mo na rin ang tinatago ko, thanks for the comment and viewing my sexylicious pictures, hahaha