Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, June 16, 2008

Sex and the City: The Movie!



It was a hot summer afternoon of Father's Day when we finally watched the Sex and the City: The Movie. Sex and the City is the romantic comedy feature film adaptation of the HBO comedy series Sex and the City (itself based on the book Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell) about four female friends living in New York City. The series often portrayed frank discussions about romance and sexuality.

It has been more than 2 weeks now since the movie started showing in cinemas (May 30th). We just can't watch it because my husband's grandson was spending his summer break from school with us. I know that the movie was a very sensitive one so we watched other movie instead. I had mixed emotions while watching the movie, Sex and the City. I laughed and cried. I am listening to every word they say. I am just so glad that I can drag my husband, Winn to watch the Sex and the City: The Movie because he likes to watch it as well. We were holding each other's hand while watching the entire movie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, how did you find it?
was it as good as how you expected it to be?

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I like it very much Jacy. I laugh and cried, I was holding my husband's hand and arm while watching it. I even have a complete season DVD of it, Thanks Jacy