Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rediscovering the State of Montana

We're on 7th day of our summer trip and after camping for 3 days and 2 nights in South Dakota, we landed in the big sky of Montana. We are pushing ourselves to see as what the state of Montana has to offer. As we go through our summer trip, many things happened. Many unforeseen events that we really never knew could happen to us. Of course, there are days that we enjoy most of the time and sometimes, shit happens. We lost one of the bicycles we brought in our trip and the spare tire for the travel trailer. But still, we manage to enjoy and stay cool as what we really wanted.

This is our second time to see the beautiful state of Montana. Last year of August, we came from west to east and visited some towns in the western side of the state such as Missoula, Anaconda and Butte. My husband and I were fascinated by the great pine trees in the mountains, the rock formations in the mountains. And this year, we came across from east to west. We even visited the small town of Montana - Miles City, Forsyth, Melstone, Billings (the largest city of the state), Columbus (stayed in a campground), Bozeman, Belgrade, Butte, Terry, Glendive and even visited the state capital, Helena. We spent 6 days and 5 nights camping all over the state.

It was a wonderful and amazing trip to Montana. I even noticed that it is still cold, it feels like its winter time and I have to put my long sleeves on. I was fascinated by all the mountain ranges and the pine trees covering the mountains. I can still see some snows in the mountain brought by the winter. I would like to spend my summer time every year in the state of Montana.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi hazel! how are you doing? as you know i just got back from our holiday...still recovering from aches and pains here! hehehe! your trip sounds exciting too! i cannot wait to see the photos.

Take care.

-Chrissy-

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Chrissy! how was your trip? i know you had a blast... I am away from Multiply for the mean time and I will be back to be addicted again in Multiply when we get home...

take care