Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I signed up for PayPerPost!

It was April 19, 2008 when a friend from California, Roche sent me a private message to let me know how she enjoys blogging. She noticed in my other website that I love to write just about anything I do, every travels I have been to and just something to talk about and write. She told me that she has been a member of payperpost and that she enjoys writing and earning from PPP. I asked her what is PPP? I really have no idea what is she talking about nor any idea what she's trying to tell me at first. So she gave me the website of payperpost and read something about it and told me to start writing a blog.

I have been writing essays since I was in High School and College but that was just a school requirement. Nevertheless, I have been still writing but I put them in my mind, not in paper, not in MS word and definitely not in a tissue paper but I put them all in my memory. Writing was my comfort zone. I can write anything I want, my experiences, about my family, my love life, my friends and all my daily activities that I can share and put them all in writing. I just love what I am doing.

Last Monday, June 16, I signed up for PPP and got approved the next day, Tuesday, June 17. What a relief! I am finally a proud member of payperpost! I couldn't believe it at first and never thought it was really fast for them to approved me. A bunch of thank you to payperpost! Now, I will be more inspired to do my writing job because I will be working with PPP in which I will get a monetary reward and that I can earn in my own way. I will surely have a lot of wonderful experience I can get from them and it would be more fun to write.


2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

congrats Haze and that I was able to encourage you to join. I hope I can get Op from them too. It has been months not a single OP was given. Too poor!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yeah, Thanks Roche! I hope so too that I can get better opps here, I am just excited for it... wish me luck! goodluck too Roche! hehehe