Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, June 9, 2008

Meet My Little Rascals

Here's my little rascals! Meet Wacko (the chocolate Labrador) and Spankee and Lexie (the dachshund breed). Lexie's name was changed to Starlight but it seems she's used being called Lexie by her former master so I decided to call her back Lexie. It was a very tough decision to adopt the 2 kids (Spankee and Lexie) because all I want was just the chocolate Labrador, Wacko. But my husband saw them at the animal shelter and told me we will adopt them too.

Its going to be 2 weeks now since we adopted them from the Animal Shelter. The moment I saw them, they are so adorable. They love to cuddle and play. I love giving them their treats if they behave well and did a good job such as peeing in their pee pad. Training them was hard because they have a short span of memory but I have to be more patient just like taking care of a baby while they are growing up.

Having this kids at home now is great! I get to play with them inside and outside of the house. They're all a mess because they run and chase each other. They fight, bark and play with each other. But, my poor little Wacko was scared to Spankee and Lexie because they're jealous of the baby - Wacko. They gang up against the baby because they are very jealous. Luckily, I get more help from my husband to keep them apart and separate them from the 2 little rascals - Spankee and Lexie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Haze! kumusta na? your little rascals are so cute!!! ako na na usa yads beh? hehehe...joke!
by the way, thanks for being so understanding haze ha...i will try and catch up with this blogging thing when i sort things up here...and maybe after our trip hopefully. i'll miss you all for sure...take care always!!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, sus! ka-cute jud ni nila Chrissy, my hubby loves the dachshunds and I love naman the choco labrador, sus, nidako na jud ni ang baby nako, hehehe, sure yads, I will be waiting for you here... take it easy! enjoy and have fun!