Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Visit to the Animal Shelter

Today, we are scheduled to bring my chocolate Labrador back in the Animal Shelter. It's not that we have to bring him back there because he had a bad behavior or we're tired taking care of him. My baby Wacko will have his second booster for the vaccination and the third booster will be given on June 25. He's just 7 weeks old and weighs 10.5 pounds since we adopted him. He can barely play with my other 2 kids (Spankee and Lexie - the 2 Dachshunds). He's even afraid when Spankee will bark at him. He tried his best to hide himself somewhere to protect himself from fighting.

It has been 2 weeks since we adopted him. His birthday is April 03, 2008. Now, he's really playful and can keep up with the other kids (Spankee and Lexie). He knows he is getting bigger and stronger. He loves it when I am giving him treats as well as my other kids too for being good and if they behave well. I just can't wait when Wacko will grow up and become a big dog. I am going to teach him how to treat Spankee and Lexie as a small kids for him. He should know by then that he's big enough and it would be unfair on their part having a big dog playing around Spankee and Lexie.

No comments: