Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, June 20, 2008

Post Review

Internet blogging is one of the modern craze right now. Some of my friends turned out to be poetic and write about their thoughts, own experiences and share everything while putting them all in writing. My third post from PPP is to review a post from a fellow blogger, http://joy-godsgrace.blogspot.com/. It caught my interest in reviewing her posts. She's a mother of two little boys and a good wife to her husband. I couldn't believe it to my amazement that a wife and a mother are hooked in this kind of internet blogging. I don't know how she manages her time doing all the household chores, taking care of her two little boys, cook and prepare their meals and yet, she still manage to look fabulous and can share her thoughts in blogging.

As I view her blog site and read all her posts, I was really surprised that JOY have posted many things and made her site colorful and wonderful compared to mine. I have fun reading all her post as it lead my faith to God much stronger and that it enlightens my whole personality. I would like to say thank you for including God's scriptures as it made my day. I would surely come back and read your new post. Thanks for sharing! As for me, blogging was my comfort zone whenever I feel bored, think of something interesting and I can write everything I have experienced. This is what I enjoy and I am having fun everyday of my life.



No comments: