Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Make Me A Supermodel!



Yup! You read it right! Its always been my dream to become a supermodel! I was browsing a Victoria's Secret online last night and looking how gorgeous the models are. It was so frustrating to see them super tall, super sexy and super pretty. How could somebody seem to be perfect that they could just posed for a very sexy lingerie and get big bucks from it? How could somebody seem to be so pretty and become a cover in a magazine? Is there any chance that the fat people, I mean the "overweight" become a supermodel too? Why not? Is being a too sexy person will only get their chance of a lifetime to be discovered as a supermodel? What about people who wanted to be "in" in the modeling industry?

I have always thought that being paid big bucks from being a supermodel makes life easier... They can buy all the material things here on earth, even expensive stuff, branded-named-signature products. They can party all night they want, always on the limelight and being chased by some idiot paparazzi. How could they have so much in life for being so pretty, sexy and tall? How Tyra Banks being praised by the people when she talks on her show? What does Kate Moss mostly do after all the fashion show event? Why is it that Naomie Campbell a bad supermodel and yet still earning big bucks? Are most of the supermodel even touch others lives? Do they even think how to share what they have? SIGH!

Here's the deal, I was looking for some great buys of some bikinis for this summer time. It was like more of a planned getaways to hit the beach sexy and show off a little bit of how sexy I am in my own way. I would definitely take pictures of me wearing sexy bikinis and forget about how many excess fat I gained during the holidays and winter time. No matter what people will say about me, I will ignore them and definitely enjoy as other people love to enjoy during the summer time... The Beach! Well, we will see what's going to happen when everybody will say, goodbye winter... welcome summer!

No comments: