Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fresh Strawberries

Have you experienced picking some fresh strawberries in the farm? Then, after picking them, you can't just wait to enjoy eating the fresh strawberries? Well, I had fun picking strawberries today. We went to the Amish place earlier to look at their rustic storage buildings. We came to stop by at the Amish gardens and saw the strawberry plants. The Amish woman was picking all the strawberries that she can sell.

We bought a gallon of strawberries for $5. I asked for a permission if I could pick my own fresh strawberries and eat them directly. It was sweet and delicious! Although that's not my first time to pick fresh strawberries (I had one in the strawberry farm in Baguio, Philippines), I still had fun picking them.

2 comments:

Generous Heart said...

Yummy! perfect for strawberry shortcake..hahhahha!
I can't wait for our strawberry to get ripe in our graden so we can enjoy eating fresh strawberry.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

correct! mine were fresh! I didnt have any second thought but to buy the ingredients for it, hehehe