Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Good News!

Last week was really a busy week for me and my husband, Winn. We prepared everything because we are getting ready for our summer trip in the Northwest. We are very anxious to get moving and would like to enjoy the summer. While getting busy, I still manage to signed up for PPP and posted three opportunities in my blog after being approved. I surely had fun writing and sharing what I feel and what I think of something.

Now that we are on our 2 weeks summer trip, it is really hard for me to get my wireless internet connection. We have been to the mountain areas in South Dakota and Montana. I know I should enjoy our vacation because I am spending my quality time with my loving husband, but I just can't help it but to take a peek on my blogs and been waiting for my post approval. Luckily, my husband went to look for a campground where there's a phone and internet access so I can check my inbox. I got an e-mail from PayPerPost telling me that my two post was approved! I am so glad and been telling my husband how I have done a good job. For sure, I will be more inspired in catching opportunities and will write something about it. Thank you PPP!

No comments: