Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Yellowstone National Park

It was August of 2007 when my husband decided to take me cross-country around United States. I am still having my amazement moment the time I landed in the U.S. During my first month living in America, my husband showed me immediately 16 states (Kentucky - Tennessee - Indiana - Illinois - Wisconsin - Minnesota - Missouri - Kansas - South Dakota - Idaho - Montana - Oregon - Wyoming - Utah - Washington - Colorado).

I am really surprised as I imagined how big is the country of United States of America since it is called "united" with different states and different land areas and people too. Before, I only see them in the movies, TV shows or even in travel channel show. Now, I am almost there reaching the finish line of visiting all the 50 states. I thank God most of all for making this happen to enjoy the wonders of nature He created.

Yellowstone National Park is America's first national park. Located in Wyoming, Montana, and Idaho, it is home to a large variety of wildlife including grizzly bears, wolves, bison, and elk. Preserved within Yellowstone National Park are Old Faithful and a collection of the world's most extraordinary geysers and hot springs, and the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.

We experienced to watched the Old faithful in this park and watched all the animals walking. I took a closer look of a female elk which my better half took a picture and we discover that there are so many activities that you can do in the park. We truly had fun and had a great experience @ Yellowstone National Park.

No comments: