Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Deliverance!

The act of setting free! Finally, I found my own relief. For so many years, I have been hiding something from my closet. Things from my past. It was horrible, some were lies, some were the things that made me a much better person. It has been 6 long years. I am almost 20 years old then. I have been struggling from my course in College, the health problems of my father, the family crisis we have been facing, so-called friends who have tried to ruin your reputation and including my impulsive and unpredictable love life.

I have gained so much trouble back then. People think I was a nerd-looking, ignorant, careless, clumsy girl who needs so much support to back me up. Hey, I was once an honor student! There are just some people who thinks that I can't be trusted at all. People will think less of me and make bad stories that will actually ruin my good reputation. People whom I trusted so much, people whom I thought would be there for me when I needed them. And that people? They were the rotten tomatoes in a big basket filled with fresh and good tomatoes. Nobody's perfect. Some people can't just see what a good life is.

It was such a relief after all these years. All I wanted was to clear my name and my reputation to all the bad rumors I have heard. That was such a coward things to do. There was no luck to any confrontations who made it. What for? I am just glad to finally open up the things we have misunderstood. And obviously, we are trying to rekindle a good friendship that we never had the chance to have before. We were both victims of coward actions of some so-called friends.

Eventually, after all these years, my experiences made me a much better person. I know I have been patient all my life. Good things will come for good people. I prayed hard that everything will be perfect after all the imperfections in the past. Everyone wants to be happy. Evidently, after all these years, I made things possible and been happy. I have a man who will be there with me always. Who will trust me, love me and care for my feelings. All my prayers were answered because I know for my own self that I was never, I did not and will not do such thing like that.

Thank you God for all the blessings. Thank you also for not leaving my side when I was completely feeling down. Thank you, my Lord!

No comments: