Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, June 1, 2008

My Kind of Sandwich


You Are a Ham Sandwich



You are quiet, understated, and a great comfort to all of your friends.

Over time, you have proven yourself as loyal and steadfast.

And you are by no means boring. You do well in any situation - from fancy to laid back.

Your best friend: The Turkey Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Grilled Cheese Sandwich

So, my kind of sandwich is Ham Sandwich? What could be better than a simple, savory ham sub sandwich? The sliced, lean ham on a flavored bread, garnished with my favorite crisp veggies like cucumber, lettuce, bell pepper and tomatoes, and top it with sweet onion sauce. Oh so yummy! And my best friend is the Turkey Sandwich? The bird’s the word! High in flavor and low in fat, the sliced turkey breast is perfectly complemented by crisp, crunchy veggies and the choice of delicious sauce.

Believe me or not, I am a sandwich lover. I love to make my own sandwich. I love making the tuna sandwich which is very easy to do and its delicious. I love the sandwich at Subway. I love eating their Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki. It is one of their gourmet inspired specialties. They take lean and tender, savory, teriyaki glazed chicken strips topped with Subway’s own fat-free Sweet Onion Sauce. It’s a flavorful blend served hot with your choice of fresh vegetables and your choice of fat-free condiments on freshly baked bread.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pareha ta ug results yads...hehehe!!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

mao jud Chrissy! hehehe...