Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Question and Answer

So, I got a tag now from Eva Marie from Sydney, Australia and Felicity's Journal from Bakersfield, California. I don't want to missed answering the questions because it came from a good friend, Eva Marie and Felicity! So, here it goes...

1. What do you want for your birthday?
  • This is really an easy question because since I met my husband, he made all things possible for me. I know he would say yes because he wants to make my birthday a happy one. I would want a birthday trip to Orlando, Florida. I wanna see Disneyworld and Universal Studios and everything in Orlando.
2. Who will be your next kiss?
  • But of course, my husband - Winn… Need I say more?
3. When was the last time you went to the mall?
  • I think last May 8. I need to buy something to seduce my husband in bed (laugh!).
4. Are you wearing socks right now?
  • Nope! I am done with that now. Winter is over and summer is here! Guess, it's time for nice flip-flops now.
5. How did you spend your summer?
  • The heat is on! Summer time is just starting... I guess, I still need more planning for the rest of the summer on what activities we will have this time. But if you are asking about my last summer last year... It was a blast! For my first few days spent since I came here, I already visited 6 different states. Then followed by a summer trip to 8 states before our wedding in Tennessee.
6. Have you been to the cinema in the last 5 days?
  • Nope, not yet... But tomorrow will be a movie date for us. I am looking forward on watching Indiana Jones and Sex and the City.
7. What was the last thing you had to drink?
  • Water! I guess, I am trying to be healthy now.
8. What are you wearing right now?
  • It's a striped capris and a nice shirt.
9. What was your last purchase?
  • Things for my babies. I bought their food, their bed, food and water bowl, shampoo, pee pad, their stuffed toys, collars, leashes, rawhide chew and some treats.
10. What was the last food you ate?
  • We had a burger party here. I ate cheeseburger and some vegetable salad.
11. Who would be the person you call if you were up in the middle of the night and couldn’t sleep?
  • Who else I would call? Probably I will wake my husband up. He's with me all the time, always by my side and I felt secured when he hug me.
12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
  • Nope! But I did purchase some sneakers and flip-flops for my sisters. Good to go in the box going to the Philippines.
13. Do you have a pet?
  • I have my kids with me with 4 legs! Makes me happy all the time although they are all a mess. They are so adorable and sweet.
14. What made you laugh in the last 5 days?
  • The conference chat I had with my online friends. Everything seems so wonderful when we chat.
15. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
  • I would say... all over Europe!
16. What is the last thing you purchased online?
  • Nothing! I never shop online! I am just scared of identity theft.
17. One thing you hate about yourself?
  • I hate having a not proportioned legs!
18. Do you miss anyone?
  • Absolutely! My family, friends back at home and my online friends… I miss being with them.
19. What are your plans for the day?
  • Not much. We had a burger party earlier when Theresa, Justine and Tyler came over. Tyler will spend his weekend here. Tomorrow, we will hear a mass and catch a good movie.
20. Last person you messaged?
  • I left a text message for my mother. I am asking her how's everything there and ask about when will be their classes would start.
21. Ever gone camping?
  • Yes! I had several times back in my Elementary years. I was once a Girl Scout of the Philippines.
22. Are you a good student in school?
  • I think so... I always make sure that I get good grades until I finished my course in College.
23. What do you know about the (your) future?
  • A lot! I mean I wanted to explore everything. I wanted to get a job and become a much better person. I wanted to make a difference that others can't. I wanted to go and try anything in this world.
24. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
  • Nope, I didn't take my bath yet. But I don't smell bad.
25. Where is/are your best friend/s right now?
  • My real best friend is in Zamboanga City, Philippines now. He's a nurse. He graduated the Bachelor of Science in Nursing and passed the nursing board exam after graduating from our first Business Management course. My other best friends were all over the world - Philippines, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore and United States!
Now that I am done... I am passing the question and answer to all my online buddies here! Enjoy

2 comments:

Felicity said...

naapil man ka nko tag ani sad heeh :) have a nice day gwaps

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

ay mao ba Fel, wala lagi nako nabasa, hehehe...sige ako pud tu sya basahon karon, hehehe