Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Carefree Frolic

At last, I did it! As we enjoy the magnificent views of the great mountains, the pine trees and snow caps all over the mountains around the state of Montana, I have done a good job that I have been wanting to do ever since. At last! I have made a pose that would truly make it the most memorable thing that I could ever imagine in my life.

I have been waiting for this day to make this a dream come true. Since we're spending our summer trip in the mountains of Montana, I saw the best place where I could do it - my carefree pose! It took me and my husband for like 15 times to take a good shot of the carefree pose. Winn was really scared of what I am doing because I was standing at the railings of the road and the next thing you will know it, a very deep cliff of the mountains. But, he's still very supportive of me. I was in my safest way to do it of course. I don't want to end up with a broken bone or be dead afterwards just because I am doing the craziest thing in my life.

So after a few takes from the photographer, my husband... I finally made it! I was on top of the world when my husband took the best shot. It was a wonderful experience to finally do it. I have thought of it several times, some days and weeks. Now, I got the trophy of having my own carefree pose.

6 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

it is indeed a very good shot! Bravo to fafa Winn. His really supportive of u. As for me with that pose, I don't think I can guarantee not getting hurt. For I know myself I am being so clumsy. eheh! that's why I don't try.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Roche! thanks for dropping by... It was really a planned pose sort of that, hehehe Winn was really scared and been telling me all the time to be careful, hehehe

Anonymous said...

halu haze! how's your tip going? looks like you had a fantastic time! i love this shot of you yads. so happy and carefree...wohoo!!!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe! I am tired already Chrissy, seems like I am drained well and trying to get back my energy. Its gonna be a long drive going home. I am doing fine... Thanks Chrissy!

Anonymous said...

wooohoo! that's a really good shot. seeing it made me feel how much you enjoyed your trip. so you are touring the Midwest huh? did you eat some bison for dinner? i miss it!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hello Jacy! yes we had fun... saw some bison but never had the chance to eat one, maybe next time, my husband said it was really delicious.