Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Me, Myself and I

I got this tag from Rowena Tadiarca, a woman from Quezon City, Philippines. I met her here in blogspot where we exchanged links to each other. I didn't know that somewhere from the Philippines would make such an extended friendship here. Thank You for this tag, Rowena!

The rules are posted at the beginning. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leave a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. What am I doing 10 years ago?
  • I was 15 years old then, I was in High School. I was a good student and making good grades! I fell in love too to one of my crushes... Yes, to one of my crushes. I had admired one of the staff from school too. It was 10 years ago when I was enjoying my teenage life!
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
  • Go to church and hear mass
  • Celebrate Father's Day with my husband and that includes watch a movie and eat our lunch to our favorite restaurant.
  • Time to buy the Nine West cross-body I have been eyeing from Macy's and get my Victoria's Secret body splash because I am out already from my old cologne. I did shop for my husband's Father's Day gift too.
  • Upload and post new pictures in my Multiply page
  • Extend the celebration of Father's Day with my husband alone, just me and him together. Had a leftover dinner from the roast chicken I made yesterday.
3. Snacks I enjoy:
  • I enjoy a delicious pizza, hot hickory buffalo wings, sandwich with corn or potato chips, chocolate cake or brownies together with a nice and cold soda.
4. Places I’ve lived:
  • I have lived in Solana, Cagayan Valley, where I was born and grew up for 3 years. My grandparents took care of me while my father was working and been deployed somewhere in the Philippines and my mother was finishing her degree in College.
  • I have lived also in General Santos (I guess for a year) where I finished and graduated in Kindergarten. My mother worked in one of the factories there too.
  • I have lived, raised and grew up in Zamboanga City where almost half of my life was spent. I spent my Elementary, High School and College years in the town.
  • I have lived and worked in Palanan, Makati for almost a year before I met my husband.
  • I live in the United States since July 4, 2007.
5. Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
  • That's a lot of things to do. I would probably be doing what the world has to offer. The fashion, the fancy cars, the wonderful and fabulous house, travel a lot around the world together with my husband and my family. I would just enjoy gift-giving and make the world happy and peace!
6. People I want to know more about...
  • I want to know the life of being the Queen of England
  • I want to know the life of being a President or Prime Minister (whichever country it is)
  • I want to know the life of being a nurse, caregiver, soldier, doctor, lawyer, manager or chief executive officer of a big company
  • I want to know the life of significant people who brought the life of art, inventions and just about everything here in the world.
  • Lastly, I want to know more the life of the people whom I have met here online, whom I have shared and built friendships with them.
I am done with the tag job. Now, its your turn to do this tag job. Let me hear from you Jenneth, Chrissy, Eva Marie, Roche, Felicity, Kate, Joy, Adei, Helen, Sophia and all my fellow bloggers here. Enjoy and take care always!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for this tag sis. gotta post this later.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe... nag enjoy na talaga ako sa tag, I will read yours later, hehehe

Rowena Tadiarca said...

Hi Hazel, thanks for doing the tag. Take Care.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

you are welcome! thanks for the tag!

ANGELROCHE said...

i just posted mine thanks for the tag

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

thanks Roche! I will read yours too...

agcreatives said...

ai naapil diay ko dri hehehe cge yadz answeran nko as in duka au ko dri dli nko ka open ug fs gali dri ug chat huhuhu maganswer nlng ko sa imong survey haron madivert ko ka sleepy....au2x yadz ang place ni Eva naapil sa tong best place to live in...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

thanks Adei! take care pud always