Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, May 31, 2008

End of the Month

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Month Comments & Graphics

It's the last day of the month of May! Another wonderful month had passed and we are moving on to a new joyful month of June. So what are the things we are going to expect on June? Are there any changes from the weather? Changes in the things we usually do during the whole month of May? Well, there would be a lot of things to do in the coming month. It's summer time!

Today, my husband's grandson, Tyler will spend his weekend here with us. He's out from his school for the summer. We are going to have a burger party later and have some fun. Still, we are thinking about our long summer trip. Hopefully that the price of the gas and diesel will come down so everybody can enjoy going on a trip without any hassle about the gas prices going up.

This summer time, I know that everyone would be getting ready for their summer trip. Everybody will go splashing to the beach, picnic in the lakes and enjoying their time in any theme parks or state parks. As for me, I am ready for the summer too. My essentials for here, there and everywhere are almost ready too. I guess, I need more a little shopping to complete them. But for the time being, let's enjoy the last day of May!

No comments: