Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Baked Cinnamon Rolls

My husband was complaining that he's hungry early in the morning. I did ask him what he want for breakfast. He just said, surprise him of anything good that will satisfy his belly. I look up inside our refrigerator and found almost all of the food we used to eat. Then I finally came up baking a cinnamon rolls that we just bought the other day. It's my first time to baked the rolls and for sure, we'll love eating them.

Since Pillsburry Cinnamon Rolls made it possible for everyone to bake it very easy, I had my fair share about baking the rolls for our great breakfast. I started heating the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. I greased the baking pan and placed the rolls 2 inches apart. Bake the rolls for about 8-10 minutes or until they are golden brown. After the desired baking minutes, take out the rolls from the oven and spread with icing on top while it's still hot.

I made sure that it's still hot before serving them to my husband. To my surprise, we end up eating all the rolls with a glass of orange juice.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

kalami ani yads oi!!!!!!! panghatag beh

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, sure yadz, bake na lang ko lain for you kay nahurot na tanan, hahaha

Eva Marie said...

kalami ani haze! gutom baya ko! hehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, nahurot naman na Eve oist, I will bake some for you na lang ulit

agcreatives said...

ok kanice nmo yadz oi mau kaman mageat agi2x lang ko sa imong blogs yadz....

adei

agcreatives said...

dli mageat diay yadz magluto hahaha absent minded manko oi sleepy cguro cge au2x hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Hello yadz, thanks for visiting my site, absent minded jud ka Adei, hahaha... instead cook/bake, eat lagi imuha, hahaha siguro gigutom na ka, hahaha

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

thanks Adei for visiting my site