Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, May 5, 2008

It's Monday Again!

Another week had passed by and here I am again... sitting in-front of my computer and checking some e-mails from friends and love ones (I am actually in my Multiply site). My hubby was out in the woods looking for something. I woke up at 10:12AM today and seems I am starting to get lazy again. My husband asked me earlier, what are we going to do? I answered him back, I really don't know. Everything seems so laid back for me. We lived in a country area where you can see the woods in our backyard, the cows and horses roaming around, eating hays and drinking their water. I did finish paying all our bills and put them in our mailbox.

I was thinking doing my chores but seems like there's nothing to do at all. Everything is automatic and just wait for the machine to do it all for you. Those modern technologies made my ass lazy! I am watching Fox News right now and feels like no changes at all. The gas prices are getting higher and higher. The issues in politics are still there. The tough race in the Democrat Party between Obama and Clinton. Everything seems neutral and the same.

Before the day will end, I wish I could think of something I can do to make me more productive or at least could find something where I can move my lazy ass and do some exercise. The sun is shinning so I might as well go out and feel the breeze and smell the fresh start of a new Monday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

more or less we have the same routine girl! hehe ah so youre not working too? same here, hehe.

anyway, i got a tag for u. just copy and paste the image, then write ur own blog about your week long sched. hehe. enjoy!!!

heres the link. just copy and paste this in ur browser. thanks.
http://jenn08us.blogspot.com/2008/05/long-week-schedule.html

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yes girl, I am already 10 months here in the US but still I dont have a work...yet! we always go on a road trip kaya I cant concentrate on finding one because we always move everywhere. no matter where our lazy ass would want to go, hehehe..how about you?

sure sige girl, I will do that para there's something interesting naman in my blog...thanks!