Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, May 30, 2008

Horrible Photo Moment

Last Friday, we had a schedule for a photo moment to a professional photo studio at Olan Mills Portrait Studios. It's been a week now. We got there on time, we were actually a little bit early for our scheduled time (3 minutes before 12 PM). We waited for 30 minutes past our scheduled time, but nothing happened. The photographer and the staff didn't even bother to acknowledge our presence while we were patiently waiting for our turn.

My husband was really upset! He raised any kind of hell to the lady who's just there sitting and looking in the computer choosing some nice pictures taken from one of the customers. She made us wait for 30 minutes, I was standing all along and my feet are getting tired wearing pointed close shoes with high heels. But still, we didn't get the service we paid and waited for. Very unprofessional!

Luckily, I got my fresh photo shots after preparing for 2 hours and 30 minutes. I curled my hair for an hour, put my best make-up on for another 1 hour and the 30 minutes for dressing up and putting my shoes on. After all the horrible moment in the studio, Winn told me that's he's going to buy me a much better digital camera because he said, he will never ever do it again for a professional photo studio or will never ever come back again to Olan Mills Portrait Studio at K Mart. At least, after that incident, I will get a treat from my loving husband!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

halu haze! howdy? ka-minus diay sa inyong experience didto sa studio...cge lang at least hubby is so kind enough to buy you a new digicam hehehe...hala enjoy dha yads!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, correct Chrissy! naka ingon jud sya na dili na daw maulit... kawawa naman ang beauty ko, dili na mi pwede sa photo studio, maglagot man ni sya kay on time tapos sila dili on time...hehehe thanks yadz!

Anonymous said...

oi how nice of Win...you're his princess diay yads ha...ayeeee!!! ka-igat oi!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, mao jud! ako jud lagi ang baby niya yadz, take care