Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mr. Mommy

I don't know where to start... I just wanted to write something to enlighten my husband's mind. I wanted to share how he did a great job for raising his son and daughter. He became an instant "mommy" after his divorce from his first wife. For today is a special day for all mothers in the world.

For all these years, he's been a dad and a mom to his son and daughter. Brought them to life and took care of them alone. He made all things possible for them as they were growing up. He had to go to work so they can have money and feed his children. It was pretty hard on his part. Taking care of two kids while he's working. He was worried all the time and thinking about what they're doing. He's even more worried when his kids get sick. As he goes home, he checked on them and asked them what did they do all day and put them to sleep before he goes to sleep.

Before he goes to work, he made sure he will cook something for his kids and feed them. Although he got a little help from his parents who lived next door, he still consider it as a hard life. The bottom line was... his kids was growing up without a mother figure. A mother who's suppose to be there to watch them, take care of them and love them. As this part struck me most. Where is the mother figure who's suppose to give them unconditional love? Where is their "mother" as they need the support of a loving mom? A mother who's the first one to watch them grow, hear their first uttered words and who always give them inspiration?

As for me, when I become a mother someday to my kids, I promise I will not let them go. I will always there for them always to watch them, take care of them and love them unconditionally. As for my husband, he may have a hard life but he did a great job for raising his kids and brought them good life.


2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

nice post Haze makahilak tag popcorn ani dha. ehehh!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hehehe, thanks Roche! mao jud, lalo na when he's reminiscing the past, murag dili na lang ko maminaw niya kay makahilak pud. I am so blessed pa man jud kay I have my own mom and dad who raised me... even my own grandparents too