Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, May 26, 2008

Sex And The City Marathon

Last February, we bought the DVD complete season from 1 to 6 of Sex and the City. I was amazed how could a woman like me, ever missed watching this TV series. I am more surprised when my husband was watching it all along. I asked him, "Why are you watching Sex and the City? This TV show was just for women like me." He said back to me, "I want to know what women think and what they want." He amazed me of never-ending amazement about everything and I can really say that I am lucky enough that he knows what I want, so he knows what he's capable of giving.

So, I started watching season 1 the followed by the rest of the seasons. Winn helped me hooked up the TV and DVD player. I prepared the chocolates, chocolate chips and cranberry juice for my Sex and the City marathon. He said, the very first time I will watch the first episode, I am going to like it and that I cant take my eyes out of it. My friend said that it is a "mortal sin" not to watch Sex and the City. And so I was hooked up with Sex and the City and excited to know more about Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte... and it is a mortal sin not to finish watching them all!

I am watching the last DVD, particularly the season 6-part two. I have to finish watching it before it will be shown on the big screen very soon. On May 30th, it will be the premiere of Sex and the City the Movie. I just can't wait to finally see my four girlfriends in the big screen!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here yads i am really looking forward to watching this movie!!! and i have missed a lot pero bahala na basta ma-bayot ko sa mga characters hehehe....take care yads haze!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, grabe jud Chrissy, I am hooked with this tv show. I didnt know it was that good. heheh

Eva Marie said...

watch ko sa movie next week haze! yeheyy! excited na kaayo ko!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

me too Eve! I am so excited na jud na makita sila sa big screen! hehehe