Credits

The Designers Chic

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Busy Wednesday!

As I wrote my what-to-do list yesterday, I noticed that I will be very busy this week as I wanted to work my ass off to everything I listed. So, I set aside my favorite thing to do as I woke up in the morning... My Multiply, My Blogspot, Friendster and Myspace. I should be working and do some chores to prepare for our upcoming road trip in the summer time. I just can't wait!

So, after our breakfast, I started folding the clothes after I did the laundry yesterday and put them in the closet. I noticed that I have few clothes that I don't wear at all. It may be a good idea to put them in a box and send them in the Philippines as I have some cousins or neighbors who's going to wear them and I know I can make them happy for the little thing I did.

As usual, my husband is working in the yard again, since spring time started. He's checking on the vegetables he planted last March. They're growing healthy with the help of the few showers we had last week. And we are expecting another good rain tomorrow. After working in the garden, hubby helped me set up everything I needed for cleaning the camper.He cleaned out the anti-freeze and put fresh water in the tank.

I started cleaning inside the camper. I have all my cleaning materials with me including the vacuum cleaner. First job was cleaning the bedroom, and then the bathroom, followed by the living room and kitchen. I never knew it was that easy to clean it with the help of all my cleaning stuff and of course with hubby around teasing me. After cleaning, me and my hubby set up the new 26" flat screen TV that we're going to use during the trip. All is set for our long trip and I just can't wait having a home while on trip.

No comments: