Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today I Am...

Well, I got a tagged from my online buddy from Bakersfield, California - Felicity. I know I should have done this yesterday but I got it very late at night. So, I wanted to start my day with this tagged from her. Thanks girl for this wonderful tag. Looking forward to get more tags from you.

Today, I Am...

* EXCITED - although tomorrow will be the day we will visit my husband's son, daughter-in-law and the kids, I just can't wait to see them again. We will go to Knoxville Zoo in Tennessee.

* DISAPPOINTED - that until now, I still don't have a job here in United States. My anniversary is fast approaching and I wanted to do something for own myself before I reached my 1 year living here.

* SLEEPY - Time check here is 1:15 PM. I just actually woke up, had my brunch with my loving husband and I should be working out with our elliptical machine to lose some weight instead of being a lazy ass.

* BUMMER - For 1 year and 9 months now since I resigned from my last job in the Philippines, I've been jobless. It was fun for a while but lately I feel miserable doing nothing. I want to work you know! I miss going to work. I wanted to be productive and don't you just miss receiving paycheck every month?

* HUNGRY - not really! I just had my brunch, a fluffy pancake with thick and rich maple syrup. Two pieces of sausage patties and hot chili pancit canton. Wow!

* DEDICATED - to finish reading my Harry Potter book 6 and 7 before another new HP movie will come up. I am also dedicated to finish watching the DVD's of Sex and the City because we will watch the Sex and the City the movie on May 30. I am just excited to see my "four girlfriends" in the big screen.

Lastly, I still want to blog hop, leave comments on my friends' posts and pictures in Multiply and read some new blog posts. Find and watch a good movie in the TV. Chat with my sisters and text my mom.

2 comments:

Eva Marie said...

halu haze! wala pako kahimo ani...maghimo na ko oist kai basin paninglan nako ni jenneth. hehehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

mao jud Eve, paghimu na jud kundi makusian kud ang imuhang kigol ni Jenneth, hahahaha