Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I Got An Award

Today, without my knowledge... I got 2 awards from Felicity from Bakersfield, CA and Chrissy from Essex, England. I told myself last night that I won't be checking my blog site and other websites because I am going to give my full time alone to my husband. I won't be stuck in front of my pc for the whole day since Sunday is our date time.

But I couldn't just resist of checking it anyway because I know I have missed so much here and my friends who wished me hello's and check on me once in a while. I feel blessed for everything. I may never have any friends around me where I can mingle, talk, go shopping with them and have some coffee break... But I know I have friends on line who really value the friendship we built here and I thanked you for nice conversations we had. Thank you also for keeping me as your new found friend.

4 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

As long as we have our friends online, our day will not be such a bore. I live up to this day with my online buddies and I am grateful to have them. Treasure all the wonderful friends you have Haze please include me. LOL

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

correct ka dyan Roche, hehehe I am happy I have found few great people including you Roche, hehehe

Felicity said...

i agree sa inyo :) no man is an island jud... if there's no friend around, u can always find one on the net (hi tech na) but just like for real, not all are for keeps ;) im glad, im one of ur firends guys ;)

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

yes Fel, I agree pud nimu... not all are for keeps but whenever that is, we'll just have to enjoy everything we have here, Im glad your my friend too Fel