Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Know Me in 4 Things

Just before my day ends, Roche gave me something that I could work for a few minutes about "know me in 4 things". It's not that bad to lay my cards on it... So I gave it a try.

4 Jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Greenwich Service Crew
2. Canteen Concessionaire (about our Feasibility Study)
3. Call Center Agent
4. Devoted and Loving Wife

4 Shows I’d DVR(Tivo)
1. Hell's Kitchen
2. House M.D.
3. Passport to Europe with Samantha Brown
4. Law and Order

4 Places I’ve Been
1. Hongkong, China
2. Bangkok, Thailand
3. Narita, Japan
4. United States of America

4 Favorite Foods
1. Filipino Food
2. Italian Cuisine
3. Mexican Food
4. Anything with chocolate

There you go folks! The 4 things you never knew about me has been revealed! Enjoy your day and happy weekend.

No comments: