Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, May 3, 2008

The Sun is Out!

What a lovely day! After the heavy rain, thunderstorms and lightning that didn't put me into a deep sleep last night, it all turn out good this morning. The sun is up, the bird's chirping on the trees and the trees we planted 2 weeks ago are in good condition. Watering those trees every now and then seems incomplete as they need more rain to build their stems stronger. I just can't wait for them to grow bigger and stronger as they will give us a better shade and more privacy from a 4-way highway in-front of our house.

I finally found the comfort of being asleep after staying up late from 2:00 AM until 5:00 AM. I was put in deep slumber for a little while and that matters to me. I just wanted to rest my eyes for being stuck in my laptop for 3 hours talking and reading.

I am going out today and feel the sunshine. I will visit the vegetable garden of my husband. I just love being outside of the house and just walk in the yard... I guess, the rain brought good things for every living-thing in this planet. When it rains, it pours... and after all the heavy rain last night, there's always a wonderful rainbow to come.

No comments: