Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, May 2, 2008

My King and the Perfect Mattress

Remember the fairytale story, The Princess on the Pea? A story about a young woman whose claim to being a real princess is tested by placing a pea under her mattresses... But I am not going to tell that story right now. I wanna share how we hunt several mattress outlet stores for few months now finding a perfect bed for my husband. You see, he's been suffering an uncomfortable sleeplessness every night because of his arthritis. He wants a perfect bed that would make him comfortable to sleep at night without tossing and turning.

I sometimes wonder, did I marry a real king or a prince? Those nights we were together in that bed that gives him uncomfortable sleeplessness made him irritable and grouchy for he cant find peace in his sleep. What he really wanted was to be able to sleep the whole night without waking up in the middle of the night and its hard for him to go back to sleep. We tried several beds in some mattress outlet and we cant find something that he really want in a bed. I wish I have a fairy godmother so she can just give us a perfect bed so we will stop going bed hunting.

And just earlier today, we went to one of the mattress outlet stores in town and hoping he could find the perfect mattress for him, but after trying every mattress in that store, we had no success!

6 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

I would suggest to find him a therapeutic bed. There are a number of people already tried it and they were able to sleep. Just like my fafa Joe he wanted to get some but since we're still living in a small abode, we will just wait til we can find a bigger space. Sleep really is essential. I am also looking forward to have a new bed where I can sleep better at night.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

correct! but there are some beds that we cant just afford... I am sometimes disturbed when he cant sleep. Hopefully, we can find the perfect bed for him, for both of us...

ANGELROCHE said...

indeed its expensive 5k as a start, magloan nalang girl eheheh!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

oh my gosh! on that matter, I really don't know Roche, besides, Winn doesn't want to have any debts in the bank or whatever it is... I guess we'll just have to be patient in finding the perfect one...hahahaha

Generous Heart said...

Yeah i agree you should try tempur-pedic bed,You may find them at the local furniture store inexpensive price such as promo's. Before we didn't bought the tempur-pedic bed me and my hubby both suffered in sleepless night.We just got lucky to buy our bed because it was on sale as in 50% off...

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

we will see Joy, that's one of a heck na bed... expensive naman but comfort in sleep wise, we might try it as well... thanks