Credits

The Designers Chic

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is, May 11, 2008... The whole world is celebrating for Mother's Day! It is time to give tribute to all our mothers. Mother's Day is a day honoring mothers, celebrated on various days in many places around the world. As long as I can remember, I always give my mom a greeting card every Mother's Day. That's how I show my appreciation for loving me unconditionally. For taking care of me no matter what happens.

The photo above was taken at Zamboanga City Domestic Airport when my mother was with me at the airport because I am meeting my soon-to-be husband, Winn for the third time. She waited and watched until I was on board my flight. She's also my guidance for everything. I love to be with her, talk to her about our dreams, go out with her for a dinner. We also go to church together and hear the mass. I love making her happy and I love doing things for her that can make her smile.

To my mother, celebrating mother's day without me... I hope you are happy right now. I know your day won't be complete without us, your 2 daughters not by your side. But, I am always here for you spiritually and I will always pray for your good health.

Happy Mother's Day, Mama!

4 comments:

Felicity said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Thanks Fel, ug sa imuha sad nga mommy, thanks for visiting my site

Generous Heart said...

Very touching naman ang statement mo Hazy...Pinaiyak mo tuloy ako...ahhahha! I envy you kasi you have such a great mom to be there for you.Knowing me I grow up raised by my grandmother.My mom died when i was 7 actually turning 8.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

Oh, sorry to hear about your mom Joy. I know everything happens for a reason... Look at you now, you are a loving mom to your kids...