Credits

The Designers Chic

Monday, May 19, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Well, it has been 5 months now since we moved to our cape cod style house here in Kentucky and now we are moving again! Last Monday, our house was back to the market and our house is on sale. My husband talked about this thing to me and I would say that I have been part of this house too... I mean, although I have never lived here for a long time (like for years) but it gave us wonderful memories too.

As you all know, we moved 5 months ago before Christmas time here. I felt how exhausted we were at the time of Christmas Season. Of course, the unpacking of our things, arrangement of the couch in our living room, cleaning and decorating the house to make it a lovely living house. Everything what we went through moving wasn't easy at all especially doing it in the time of December where everyone was enjoying and shopping for Christmas gifts. Well, I did my shopping time afterwards and it's better be late than never!

Now that our house is on sale, I was thinking where would be the best place for us now? What would be the perfect house for me and for my husband? Yes, we do like to travel a lot and go to different places where we could discover anything from the place. Whenever the weather is nice, we like to go to some beautiful places and just enjoy every bit of it being together to relax, have fun and discover the things it has to offer. But as for me, I also want a wonderful house where I can call a home.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

i bet its such a hassle moving again and again haze. but in fairness your house is lovely. i hope u can find a nice place to settle soon.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I hope so Jhenn, its very tiring to move and move... for 10 months living here in US, I have moved twice already...

ANGELROCHE said...

wow it is such a nice house Haze and now you have to left that heart of yours and open to the another living space. I have that feeling too when me and hubby cant live to our house. It is just so sad for us we didnt enjoy the house as much as we wanted to.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

correct ka dyan Roche, as in 5 months lang jud mi diri then balhin na sad if mabaligyan ni sya, kapoy pa jud magbalhin balhin oi

Generous Heart said...

What a lovely house you have Hazy...I agree with you moving is very stressful.I hope you will sell it soon.Very nice exterior pa naman ang house nyo.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

correct! moving is not that easy at all... packing ad unpacking is stressful talaga, especially cleaning first the house, hahaha