Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My Long Week Schedule

It might not be late to note a what-to-do list for my week schedule, but I am here to share what are my plans for this week. As this may help me to bring all the task together and finish them without any hassles and finish them on time. I just want to move my lazy ass and do some work before we will leave again for a very long road trip. This time, I would say that I may have a very hectic week as we will get ready for everything we need for the trip.

Here it goes...
  • Do the laundry and fold all the clothes
  • Go to Wal-Mart for some grocery shopping
  • Help my hubby clean the travel trailer for the trip
  • Clean the house (just the first level of the house though)
  • Go to the mall and shop for my cross-body purse and my flip-flops for the summer
  • Of course, update my blogs once in a while
  • Check my Multiply, Friendster and Myspace (and I mean, that's everyday!)
  • Give my opinion about buying a new flat screen TV for the travel trailer that we're going to use in our road trip
  • Enhance my driving skills going to town, banks, post office... including the interstate highways! (I do the driving once in a while though)
  • Buy an English dictionary to enhance my English thoughts, grammars and the way I speak
  • Hit the Elliptical Machine once in a while (get moving, Hazie!) to get some exercise... Remember, that we bought the machine to do some exercise and loose some weight, not just for display and look at it! hehehe
  • Read a short verse in a Bible and explain it to my husband (it's really a must! As he asked me to do it for him). He wanted to enhance his knowledge about the word of God
  • Watch American Idol, Hell's Kitchen, House, M.D. and a good movie with hubby (I am giving some quality time with my husband and not with my own laptop!)
  • I hate to do this but I will try to.... Mow the grass! Geez, they grow so fast!
  • Don't dare miss going to church and hear the mass! Lunch date and Movie date with my loving husband.
  • And of course, the last but not the least... have something special between me and my hubby! hehehe
There it goes... my long what-to-do list for the week. I am hoping that I will do all the task listed and I will try to avoid farting around and just be lazy all week. I am most likely positive and determine to do all the things listed above as I hate to sit around in the corner and play with my computer all day, all night and never be productive at the end of the day...

No comments: