Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, May 23, 2008

Photo Studio Moment

My husband and I decided to have our photo taken at a professional photo studio. Our photo studio moment are scheduled on Friday at 12:00 PM. I am getting excited about it and been thinking what are we going to wear. What's the color of my dress that would match the background in the studio, how much make-up I will put on and what will I do with my long black shinny hair.

Last night, I asked my husband what is he going to wear for our photo studio moment. I even asked him what's our theme, how are we going to pose for the camera and what would be our facial expression. You see, I wasn't expert at all with this kind of moment as I have never experienced having the man in my life to a photo studio and the same with his experience before as it wasn't that spectacular as he said so.

Things are pretty tough on me deciding what to do on our photo studio moment. For two days now, since we have made the schedule for our professional photo studio, I came to the point to wear something nice to the last minute I am preparing for everything. Of ourse, I would want to make things perfect for us because memories last a lifetime!

No comments: