Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, May 30, 2008

A Little Facts About Me

I got 15 questions from Felicity's Journal. These 15 questions are all about me! I don't know what are the questions yet as I didn't start reading them one by one nor read Felicity's questions and answers. I just don't want to spoil the thrill while answering them and I will surely get back to Felicity's answers after I am done answering these questions. Thanks Fel!

RULES:

1. Add your blog/s to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. It’s okey if you only post this questions in one blog as long as you answer them.

2. Get back to ME {refers to YEN} and I’ll add your blogs to the master’s list here! Yup, another linking thingy but this one has 15 questions and you get to enjoy answering them too!

3. Tag as many friends online you know. But you don’t need to be tag in order to join.

QUESTIONS:

1. When you buy a greetings card, are the words or the picture more important to you?
  • It's actually both the picture and the words that are important to me! I am looking for a very catchy picture and words that would surely fit the personality of the person. I also like giving greeting cards to anyone. I usually personally hand-picked the very sweet and very wonderful greeting card I could ever find. I want my friends to know that even it's just a paper/card. My thoughts are written there that would last a lifetime.
2. What’s your favorite kind of cake?
  • I love eating the super moist chocolate cake with chocolate icing on it. I have loved the easy-to-make strawberry shortcake I got from a good friend Joy. I think, I am also a cake monster (aside from being a cookies and brownies monster) for I love whatever cake it is with a nice icing on top.
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them?
  • I do! I love gift-giving because I know in return they will give me something nice too (laugh!). Seriously, I do like to give gifts on special occasions. I buy them in store and have it wrap in colorful gift wrappers.
4. What’s your favorite holiday?
  • Of course, the Christmas Season! Nobody beats the Christmas Season, everybody knows that. Christmas Season is the best holiday of the year... where people get together, bring joy together and the last but not the least, to enjoy gift-giving! yehey!
5. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where?
  • Hopefully yes! I would love to visit Orlando, Florida during the holidays. Better yet, a wonderful getaway at San Francisco Bay Area in California and in Los Angeles in California too. It would be a lot more fun to spend the holidays in Brooklyn or Manhattan, New York where I always dream of.
6. What was the best party you’ve ever been to?
  • I would say all the wedding parties I have been to. I love the thought of having two persons unite each other's heart for a lifetime. Plus, the good food, the ceremonies, the get together of some good friends, the joy and laughter brought to everyone. It is a nice feeling to have something to remember.
7. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like?
  • My wedding was so easy and fantastic! I can't even remember a thing happened during my wedding. It was a wedding in a small and cute chapel in an alpine mountain where the trees, the clouds, and the birds joined me and my husband for a marvelous moment of our time.
8. What’s the most romantic thing that’s ever happened to you?
  • Everyday has been romantic to me. My husband makes me a baby, a real princess and a queen! He sometimes cooks me a breakfast, lunch or dinner. He would always tell me how much he loves me for who I am. He always give me something that I like. He said, he would give me the whole world if he can. Now, who can beat that?! (laugh!)
9. What’s your favorite girl’s name?
  • I always have a passion for the name Hannah and Tatiana. I always tell this to myself, if I will ever have kids, I would named them after my maiden and married names initial.
10. What’s your favorite boy’s name?
  • That would be Kiefer or Kirby but the names are not the same with my maiden and married names initial. Henry and Tristan would be fine too.
11. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with?
  • It would be Josh Lucas and Paul Walker! Don't even ask me why... just look at them!
12. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?
  • Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Garner and Jessica Biel
13. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive?
  • Josh Lucas, Patrick Dempsey, Clive Owen and George Clooney
14. What is your best character trait?
  • I have so much patience, sweet and caring.
15. What is your worst habit?
  • I worry too much. I tend to mess up something that is organize (not in things, but situations)
Now, it is your turn. Enjoy!

The Casts:

1. Me and Mine 2. Creative In Me 3. Little Peanut 4. Pea in a Pod 5. Sugar Magnolias 6. My Paperless Writings 7. As The World Turns 8. Felicity's Vision 9. Bienvenue `a la Noryfel 10. Inday's Kitchen 11. My Comfort Zone 12. ADD YOUR BLOGS

What about you Chrissy, Eva Marie, Adei, Roche, Jenneth, Joy and Kate? Tell me a little something about yourself. Let's get to know each other and have some fun with these questions. Have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi yads!!! thanks for the tag...mura nagdungan ta ug himo from Fel noh hehehe....i also tagged you =) it's nice to know some facts about you yads...makalingaw pud baya ning tag tag thing...hehehe!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hala naa na diay ka yadz, sige check nako karon aron malipay ko gamay, hehehe

ANGELROCHE said...

wa pa ko mahuman og basa il do this later thanks hazey girl

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

you are welcome Roche... dapat mag himu jud ka ani Roche, hehehe take your time lang

Generous Heart said...

im glad you love my easy homemade strawberry shortcake Hazy...Thanks for sharing recipe with me..I fully appreciate it.Ingatz and god bless you..

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

I love it Joy, yes I made one already, ang sarap! ubos na nga eh... I put some vanilla extract on it... thanks Joy for the recipe, love it! take care