Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beauty Secrets Tag

Who says I am vain? I am not! I don't even consider myself vain at all. I just want to enhance my beauty of being a glamorous woman of the millennium. My husband always tells me that I don't even need those make-ups to make me more beautiful. He said, that I am hiding my natural beauty with those expensive make-ups. He always makes me feel comfortable for whatever I have in my body. It feels so good that someone, like my husband, adores and loves me so much!

My Foundation: I am not actually into foundations. I don't use foundation unless I am going to special occasions, I used the Cover Girl clean make-up or Maybelline New York Dream Matte Mousse. I rather put Pond's moisturizing cream on my face then apply a Maybelline New York shine free pressed powder.

My Blush: I love using blush-on! I love them on my cheeks. I used Maybelline New York expert wear Blush top with Bonnebell Blend and Glow. I love mixing up my blush-on because I wanted to see my cheeks blooms and glows anytime of the day.

My Day Cream: I use Pond's dry skin cream. I have been using it since I got here because I noticed that my face were dry and breaking out from the changes of the weather.

My Lipstick: To prevent my lips from chapping, I use Nivea Lip Care. Then when I go out, I put on Cover Girl wetslicks lipgloss or Maybelline New York superstay lipcolor.

My Essential Beauty Product: I use Neutrogena Deep Clean cream cleanser to wash my face and to avoid having an oily face. It penetrates and refreshes my face and makes my skin smooth and healthy. I try to wash my face at least twice a day (morning and evening) to prevent my face from getting pimples and from having an oily face.

My favorite Make-up product: Nothing in particular. I use different brands for my make-up. I usually use Maybelline New York, Cover Girl, Revlon and L'oreal.

My Perfume: I have a secret garden collection of Victoria's Secret refreshing body mist. My all-time favorite are the Pear Glace and Strawberries and Champagne. But I do like the Ralph Cool by Ralph Lauren.

My Nails: Old Rose! But most of the time, the color of my nails are Platinum and Girly Pink. I use Maybelline New York salon expert nail color. This time, I am so much vain when it comes to my fingernails and toenails. I love to see them colored and I love taking care of them. Back in the Philippines, I always have my nails done every after 2 weeks. Since it is pricey here, I still get my nails done but not very often as I was used to back at home.

My Feet: I just wash it everyday and put on some Vaseline 100% pure Petroleum Jelly to make it soft and smooth. Back at home, I get a foot spa for at least once a month. Here, although I still get a foot spa but not very often as I was used to back at home because it cost me a fortune.

My hands: I use Nivea Hand smooth indulgence hand cream or just the regular Nivea body smooth sensation daily lotion and sometimes I use Vaseline 100% pure Petroleum Jelly to make it softer and feel smoother.

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: I want my breath to feel fresh and cool so I will bring Crest toothpaste or just a fresh burst Listerine antiseptic. Then I want to bring my Dove powder invisible solid deodorant to prevent me from having a wild body odor. Lastly, I will bring my Cover Girl wetslicks lipgloss.

Women I admire for their beauty: Eva Longoria-Parker, Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Biel

Women with the best Sense of Style: Sarah Jessica Parker, Jennifer Lopez, Kate Hudson

My ultimate dream: To live the American dream!

My favorite fashion Publication: Cosmopolitan and Marie Claire

Anyways, before I get carried away here, I wanna thank Chrissy from Essex, United Kingdom. Thanks for sharing your beauty secrets to me. This is for all my fellow bloggers. Enjoy and stay fabulous and beautiful!

2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

ka vain jud oi! pero ok kayo

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, dili oi, slight lang Roche, hehehe, syempre dapat we should take care of ourselves, hehehe