Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 1, 2008

What a Day!

Today is May 1, 2008... The day I finally signed up in this website. Yes folks, I was introduced by a sweet friend from California to sign up here. I was kinda hesitant at first because I am so lazy to write some things or just about everything and can't construct simple paragraph... But I still gave it a try, and besides, there's no harm in trying. I guess, I can write what I really want in this website. This will be my space when I feel like I am alone and missing home (I mean, my hometown... Philippines!).

Just like today, the weather is windy and a little bit cloudy. Seems it will rain and my husband is outside doing his thing in the yard. Working in his vegetable garden and watering the new trees we planted 2 weeks ago. Actually, he asked me if I want to mow the grass... and I faithfully answered that I can mow the grass maybe later when the sun is down. I am afraid that I get sunburn again from the last 2 weeks we planted trees and afraid to get a sun-tan skin since I already have a tanned skin and I call it a great tan...

But, what the heck? I am going out after writing this blog and just be with him... to let him know that I care for him and love to watch him doing his thing in the yard.

From this moment of my life, I will share what's going on, my daily activities, be it sad, happy, boring day or exciting happenings that will come my way... our way... I will definitely write it here.

2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

Hi Haze,

Finally I convinced you to join this site. this will give a door to other people's thoughts too. U will read a lot when u get to know ur circle of friends here. muah!

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

right! I appreciate it Roche... I am having so much fun every day I am writing my thoughts, and thinking them makes me more eager to write them as soon as possible, feels like this is my sanctuary where I can open up just about anything...