Credits

The Designers Chic

Friday, May 9, 2008

My Summer Flip-Flops

The heat is on! Summer time is fast approaching... Soon, everyone will be splashing in the beach and will enjoy the summer heat. Everyone will be going on a trip and just enjoy the beauty of a green nature. Everything will happen in the summer time.

As for me, I am getting ready for everything also for the summer time. I did shop for my summer outfits last April. My husband and I prepared every little thing for our very long summer road trip and I did shop for my summer flip-flops that my cute toes will surely enjoy. I just want my feet to be comfortable wearing my new flip-flops wherever I may go.

Though it was raining yesterday, we decided to have a walk for a little while in the mall and I decided to buy my flip-flops at Old Navy. I got them on sale so I grab 4 pairs of different colors and I am happy with it. Although I am a little upset that I didn't see the other kind/style that I wanted. The sales clerk said that they don't have on stock because that was last year's flip-flops fashion. But I can actually see them online at Oldnavy.com. But that was fine, I know I can have another set of summer flip-flops while we're on our summer trip.

I am still waiting for my other flip-flops which I just bought from one of my contacts in Multiply and I am just so excited to try them on when I get them. Definitely, I am paying much good attention to my cute toes and nice feet that will absolutely bring me for a wonderful summer fashion.

4 comments:

Eva Marie said...

halu haze! kadaghan ba nimu og flipflops oist! panghatag beh! hehe

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

mao jud Eve...super dami, on sale kasi eh so I got them on different colors para colorful ang summer ko, hehehe

ANGELROCHE said...

ako wala jud ko flip flop dai. as in magpalit pa ko ani.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, palit na jud dai Roche, sagdi lang gud na ang toes nimu oi, maayo pud na na ma-exposed ug maka-breathe sila hehehe