Credits

The Designers Chic

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Big F-A-R-T!

Can anyone tell me who doesn't fart at all? I mean, what's the big deal when you fart? I was watching this TV series, Sex and the City, in the episode "The Drought". Carrie farted in the bed in front of her boyfriend, Mr. Big (Chris Noth) and she was totally ashamed of herself for farting. When Carrie was writing for her column in a newspaper, she farted once again. People will laugh at you, when they hear you fart, putting yourself in a shame just for farting.

When I was growing up, my father will always fart while we were watching TV in the living room and we laugh so hard. Anyone could fart in the family, anyone could fart in a group of friends around, any classmates, or co-worker and either anyone who will fart will excuse himself/herself so he/she can fart privately or let it out and let everybody know you just farted. My husband's father always tell them that if you fart at the table, he will slap you from the table from farting. It is always been a rude act when you fart on the table...

I have a fair share about myself farting quietly in the classroom, in the mall, in my bed, in the office, in my workstation, with my friends around, with my sister beside me and she'll whacked my head for farting on her. What's going on in this world? The 4 letter word F-A-R-T is just an ordinary word and part of life in this world. Come on, who doesn't fart? Even my own husband farted on me and that's all the time, there's no chance in a day that I never heard him farting and its a big fart... Yeah folks, its no secret to us about farting because we know that everybody fart. In this case, whichever way you fart, you can do it privately or let the whole world know that you just farted...

No comments: