Credits

The Designers Chic

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sister Act

Looking back when we were little, we are fondly called as "kambal" or the twins. Everyone will be mistaken calling our names, me as my sister Haide and my sister will be Hazel. Its always been the same as we were growing up. I don't know if they are making a joke on us or they're really doing that on purpose.

Now, that we are living separately, we seldom communicate with each other because my sister got a job in Bank of the Philippine Island at Forbes in Makati and also realizing the time difference we had. Although we still catch up sometimes in emails, chikka text and phone calls but still her absence made me miss her so much.

She has been my best friend, sister, enemy and secret keeper. I wished her all the best in her life, in her job, in her health and most of all, in her love life... She's taking so much responsibility in herself, living independently and getting to know what she really need and want in her life and I know that someday, she will find her happiness too.

Take care my crazy sissy and God bless you!

2 comments:

agcreatives said...

Hi hazel I'm doing ok busy pa gamay kay finals na hehehe parehas diay ta sahay maan2x mi sa akong sis nga twins maglibog lang ko mga taw y mo ingon cla nga lahi raman jud mi nya taas pajud cya...

bitaw I believe sa imong pagkarelate sa imong sis nga friends, enemy ug secret keeper....

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

hahaha, mao jud Adei oi, pero we are sweet sisters lang gihapon at the end of the day, hahaha