Credits

The Designers Chic

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Freaky Friday

It's the last day of the week and I am still cramming for my what-to-do list to be finished. I wanted to finish them all before Sunday will start. There are times that I became lazy working in my what-to-do list this week because of the rain. It's not that I am blaming the rain last Thursday, but I just couldn't start working my ass off because it was a heavy rain and all the things I wanted to do was actually outside our house.

I am done cleaning the house, our bedroom, living room, kitchen and the bathroom. I am done with my laundry too and all our clothes that we're going to use during the trip are all set to be placed in the camper. But at the back of my mind, there are still some chores that I need to do... Oh, I know it now... hit the elliptical machine and work on the fats I gained last winter time. It's really a must for me to work on it once in a while to keep me get going. Besides, summer time is really fast approaching and I need to flaunt some skin.

I still didn't get my English dictionary but I might get it maybe next week as it can wait for a little while. Well, my husband mowed the grass yesterday so I am passed with that thing. I am cooking my husband's favorite Filipino dish which is the sour soup pork (sinigang na baboy). I used the slow cooker so I can have time doing some chores in the house. It will be ready for the dinner time and we will have that after a long day working around.

2 comments:

ANGELROCHE said...

same here I did the chores yesterday and I was exhausted. good thing its my day off. i have the time to do it. will think of something to wear too for my trip this july. better to have it plan earlier to prevent from rushing myself to pack. i had started buying some outfit though. eheheh! shopping talaga ano.

Dean and Lee Schroeder said...

correct ka dyan Roche, dapat ready na talaga for summer para walang makalimutan, even sunblock lotion, I have it already hehehe